Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Its so early in the morning and the panic begins. It eats me up inside. I try not to think about it . But it continues to make its way through. When does it end. Im in my 30s. Enough is enough. I cant live a normal life. Its taken that from me. I want to be strong and fight it head on. I know im strong. Ive survived it all these years. I will not let it defeat me. I will conqour it. I will live my life to its fully. I will get all that I desire if I just put my mind to it. Thank you dear lord for my beatuiful children. They are the only good in my life, and for them I will be happy. Happy thoughts. Happy thoughts. Positive thoughts and it will happen. Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment